Shape Up Today
This a great program for those who want to kick-start their fitness or just pick it up a notch. The recipes and menus were quite tasty. The shopping list made it so you didn’t have to think all that hard at the grocery store. – Kate W.
The 40-Day Shape Up is a diet and exercise program that revolves around your body and your fitness level.
- No one gains weight in exactly the same way. The same rules apply for weight loss. Eat right for your body type with The 40 Day Shape Up by choosing one of four different weekly meal plans that will have you eating in a way that will turn your metabolism on, burning more fat. Not sure what type you are? See below.
Exercise Based on Your Fitness Level: THE WORKOUTS
- The 40 Day Shape Up includes 20 core workouts, received every other day, that work for all types of fitness levels, including beginner, intermediate and advanced. All workouts are based around bodyweight exercises. Each provides an element of challenge, building your fitness level each and every day. Participants receive an additional “supplemental” workout to do on in between days.
I went to work today after not being there for a couple of weeks and the girls were like “oh my gosh you look like you’ve lost so much weight” and I said I haven’t but I think I’m starting to tone up a little bit with this program I’m doing which is your 40 Day Shape Up. – Sue E.
Whether you’d like to lose weight, get healthier or get into better shape, The 40-Day Shape Up can work for you! Read about the results for yourself!
With this program, you’ll receive:
- 6 weekly meal plans crafted to your body type, including shopping lists and recipes
- 20 body weight workouts that can be done anywhere and anytime
- Supplemental workouts for in between days
- Support from nationally-recognized personal trainer and nutrition coach, Traci D Mitchell
- A rounder, softer shape with weight gain everywhere, particularly through the face and knees.
- The Babyface tends to crave foods high fat dairy and sugar.
- This body type should eat like a reverse pyramid, starting with a bigger breakfast working to a smaller dinner.
- Triangular-shaped body, with a tendency to gain body fat through the chest, back & upper arms.
- Foods the athlete craves include salty snacks and savory meals.
- Dinner should be the meal of the day for this type, with a smaller breakfast and lunch.
- This Apple gains weight through the midsection and usually has thinner legs and arms.
- The Apple craves refined carbs and caffeine.
- This body type thrives on three squares a day.
- The Pear shape is typically a smaller upper body and pronounced hips and thighs.
- Pear shapes usually crave spicy foods, high fat dairy, but also keep eating well into the evening hours.
- This body type does much better with a small breakfast, moderate lunch and good-size dinner.
The 40-Day Challenge is like a road map to a better you. If you follow the plan, you’ll succeed! I especially liked the meal plans tailored to my body type. I feel like I’ve learned what to eat and when to eat it. The workouts were intense, but I loved the interval training. It kept me on my toes! Thanks for all great information!